Night photography refers to photographs taken outside between dusk and dawn.
Because of low light levels, long exposures using a tripod or steady object is the way to go.
Another possibility is the use of mobile flash units to reveal parts of the scenery.
Taking photos at night can open a whole new world to your photographic arsenal.
The world looks different, feels different and allows for photo opportunities that simply don’t exist during the daylight hours.
In this workshop we will discuss, explain and illustrate the following topics:
- Weather and Time
- Use of tripod, cable release, self timer and mirror-up
- Use of filters (Polarizer, Neutral Density and Graduated ND)
- Depth of Field, Composition, Hyperfocal distance
- Lighting, Exposure, Multiple-Exposures
- Details, Point of view, Perspective
- Wide angle, Zoom and Telelenses.
Price: € 90 (3 Hrs.) (bring a friend €140 or two € 180)
Workshops start with short theory introduction and slideshow (30-45 min) followed by practical instructions in the field.